- REAL leather in neutral tones.
- Denim that is distressed or has a worn-in look.
- Bootcut. For obvious reasons.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Floral embroidery and tiered peasant skirts (for the ladies).
- Snap-up fronts, not button ups.
- Pointed back yokes on shirts.
- Plaid prints on woven cotton.
- If you’re going to buy used cowboy boots, know the haps on them and check for cracks. Also know that they will NOT stretch, the fit is what it is.
- Spring for one key item, maybe a nicer hat or some fancy boots.
Here’s a snap of my Western Wednesday:
See there? I definitely can’t be tamed in that get up.
Rock Revival dark wash jeans, $178
Printed skirt, $29
Sinful plaid top, $68
Old Gringo vintage shoes, $50
Frye shoes, $268
Melie Bianco rope bag, £55
Frye genuine leather handbag, $178
Cowboy jewelry, $125
Cross hat, $55
Wool cowboy hat, $40
Ralph Lauren Collection genuine leather belt, $480
Yves Saint Laurent velvet belt, £264