Alas the Holidays are over. Santa was good to me this year as usual. He seemed to forget the Frye boots I wanted but perhaps he did his research and discovered that the style I want doesn’t fit me right. Good looking out, Santa.
Here’s a snapshot of some of my treasures:
- Salted caramel scented candle
- Imported pasta spices
- Cheshire Cat ornament
- Locally made stoneware plates in Leap Frog Green
- Matchbook notebook
- Bath and Body Lotion in Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Olive wood bowl, hand carved
- Alice in Wonderland mints
- Tiny ceramic heart candles
- Victoria’s Secret bra with built-in cami cover
- Audrey sundress in a floral pint with exposed front zipper. Similar Dress
This Big Buddha Mission Tote in the black and white was an awesome find by my sister. You can find it here.
My folks also graced us with a barrel cactus sculpture crafted by the artist we saw in Boulder City. Now I just have to work to make my front yard deserve it.
You cleaned up this year, great gifts! I’m loving your new layout too. It’s very clean looking.
Thanks ladyfriend! Loving yours too. Here’s to the new year!